WP ZipHost is a hosting service that expects it’s hosting customers to act in a responsible manner that respects the rights of others such as use of shared hardware and telecommunications resources, and to respect the rights of other human beings. In short, no malware, no hacking, no email spam, no advocacy of violence, no threats, no sexual exploitation of any kind including pornography, and no criminal activities. You are responsible for maintaining your own site and preventing security breaches. Failure to do so may result in termination of your hosting service. WP ZipHost is not responsible for your content, or for maintaining or migrating your files or databases if your service lapses due to nonpayment or failed payment. The full terms follow:
Migration of Servers. You acknowledge and agree that as a normal course of business, it may be necessary for us to migrate our servers. As a result, even if you have a dedicated IP, you may be assigned a different IP number. We do not warrant that you will be able to consistently maintain your given IP numbers.
Termination of Hosting Services. You acknowledge and agree that upon expiration or termination of your Hosting Services, you must discontinue use of the Hosting Services and relinquish use of the IP addresses and server names assigned to you in connection with Hosting Services, including pointing the domain name system (“DNS”) for your domain name(s) away from our servers. Prior to termination of the Hosting Services, you are responsible for moving your website or server content off our servers. We will not transfer or FTP your website or server content to another provider. If you fail to move your website or server content off our servers prior to cancellation, we will delete all such content and we will not be able to provide a copy of such content.
Abusive Activities and Other Threats. You acknowledge and agree that you may not use our servers and your website as a source, intermediary, reply to address, or destination address for mail bombs, Internet packet flooding, packet corruption, denial of service, or other abusive activities that threaten the stability of our network or will damage the systems of, or cause a disruption of internet services to, WP ZipHost , our customers, or third-parties. Server hacking or other perpetration of security breaches is prohibited and we reserve the right to remove sites containing information about hacking or links to such information. Use of your website as an anonymous gateway is prohibited. We prohibit the use of software or scripts run on our servers that cause the server to load beyond a reasonable level, as determined by us. You agree that we reserve the right to remove your website temporarily or permanently from our servers if you are in violation of this Service Agreement and/or there are activities that threaten the stability of our network. You acknowledge and agree that all websites associated with your hosting account may be removed if one website is in violation of this Service Agreement. You further acknowledge and agree that WP ZipHost reserves the right to scan your hosted account for malicious content (e.g., malware), and that, in the event any such content is discovered, it may be removed in WP ZipHost ‘s discretion for security purposes.
Storage and Security. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to: (1) prevent any loss or damage to your website or server content; (2) maintain independent archival and backup copies of your website or server content; and (3) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of all your website or server content transmitted through or stored on our servers.
Our servers are not an archive and we shall have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of your content. The Hosting Services are not intended to provide a PCI (Payment Card Industry) or HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant environment and therefore should not be used or considered as one. You shall not use the Service in any way, in our sole discretion, that shall impair the functioning or operation of our services or equipment. Specifically by way of example and not as a limitation, you shall not use the Hosting Services as: (1) a repository or instrument for placing or storing archived files; and/or (2) placing or storing material that can be downloaded through other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to carry out a forensic examination in the event of a compromise to your server or account.
Website/Server Content. You shall be solely responsible for providing, updating, uploading and maintaining your website or server and any and all files, pages, data, works, information and/or materials on, within, displayed, linked or transmitted to, from or through your website or server including, but not limited to, trade or service marks, images, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, email or other messages, meta tags, domain names, software and text. You acknowledge and agree that in the course of providing you with technical assistance, it may be necessary for our support staff to modify, alter or remove the content of your hosted product. Your website or server content shall also include any registered domain names provided by you or registered on behalf of you in connection with the Hosting Services.
cPanel. Your hosting plan includes cPanel; you must agree to be bound by the cPanel EULA, which is hereby incorporated by reference.
WP ZipHost does not allow unsolicited email (commonly known as SPAM). Furthermore, we require CAN-SPAM standards compliance for all email lists.
WP ZipHost utilizes shared hosting technology to host your site. Due to the nature of shared hosting and the ability for you, as an individual user of a shared environment, to adversely affect other users, we reserve the right, at any time, to take action to prevent you from harming the servers, networks, or other users. Action may include suspension, site modification, blocking of access, rerouting of domains or Ips, and other actions.
WP ZipHost reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include (but are not limited to):
- Abuse of the machines – either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, “warez”, “hacking”/”cracking”/”key generators”.
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, WP ZipHost reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, “adult content” and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
- Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by ‘nobody’, certain podcasting or video sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or ‘core dumping’.
- Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
- A site or activities which violates the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government and/or international laws or customary industry acceptable use standards;
- A site or activities which promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children.
- A site or activities which promotes, encourages, engages or displays cruelty to humans or animals.
- Allowing any remote code execution of malicious software through a hosting account supplied by WP ZipHost.
- Infringing upon any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information.
- Uploading unacceptable material which include: IRC bots, warez, image, file storage, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, etc.), bitcoin miners, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg’s, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts;